Join the AMI2030 Workshop on November 30 in Mons (Belgium) or Online!
On November 30th from 13h30 to 16h30, AMI2030 is organising a workshop that will take place in a hybrid mode. Participants will have the possibility to connect online or to join us physically in Mons, Room Pol Rysman, Hainaut Développement (Boulevard Initialis, 22, 7000 Mons, Belgium). The goal of this workshop is to provide an overview of the Advanced Materials 2030 Initiative progress and next steps with special focus on the roadmap finalization and introducing the ‘areas of intervention’, that will bridge the roadmap with the upcoming strategic agenda.
For those attending physically, we are also offering a network lunch (starting at 12.00h) and the visit of the MateriaNova facilities (16.45h-18.30h) after the workshop.
View the recording of the session here.
- Welcome and Introduction
- DG-RTD expectations
- Presentation of the Materials Roadmap chapters
- Launching the work on the Strategic Agenda
- Introducing the structuration of the Areas of Intervention
- collecting input from the participants
- a priori one round of questions for every segment of the Advanced Materials circular Value Chain / repeating the same question for every cross-cutting tools/technologies: “What are the major challenges to be addressed?”